Guides and trained dogs are available upon request. All hunters are required to have a valid Kansas hunting license or, we can provide a controlled shooting area license. A Hunters Safety Certificate is not required to hunt on a controlled shooting area. You will need your Social Security Number to obtain a hunting license in Kansas.
For more information and to make reservations, please contact us at
(785) 846-7785 or E-Mail at
Smoky River Rendezvous
P.O. Box 68  115 Bellview
Winona, Kansas 67764
WYSIWYG Web Builder